Support will be limited from 19.04.2019 till 22.04.2019

We will answer all the questions from that period after we get back on 23.04.2019.

Have a great Easter and Happy Bunny ;-)
Apollo13Themes Team
Before you ask please READ THIS

Password protected page only shows password box, can't edit it.

Hi everyone, I'm struggling with a website I just made.

They asked me to put some password protected pages and everytime I try to create one the page comes out empty with just the password box in it, no title, no header, locker icon, nothing.

And there's more, every time I activate the password protected option on the page and then click on "publish" and try to edit the page with Elementor it says I need to call "the_content" function in the template of that page.

I tried deactivating the plugins, reinstalling the theme, reinstalling Elementor and other stuff but nothing worked.

Thanks for any help!
screenPasswordProtected.jpg
1901 x 933 - 68K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

If the page has set a password it doesn't call the_content function that is importatnt for Elementor.

However, if you visit your passworded page, enter a password, and you will see proper content after form submit, you will be able to edit it in Elementor.

Another solution is to disable password for editing time and add a password after you finish your page.

enricoz said: They asked me to put some password protected pages and everytime I try to create one the page comes out empty with just the password box in it, no title, no header, locker icon, nothing.
    Could you show me a link so I could see how it looks?

With kind regards.