Before you ask please READ THIS

Issue with rife included "slider revolution"

in Rife Posts: 293
Hi Air
It's been a while but I been having this issue for some time now and it didn't get fixed in the meantime. After updating the "Rife Theme" the included slider revolution plugin aks for being updated but it deosn't work (on multiple site) You can see the error in the attachend screenshot
Thanks Pascal
Bildschirmfoto 2023-08-04 um 11.43.51.png
3112 x 556 - 117K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Updates for this plugin are released with the theme updates. So you will not be able to update it from the screen that you have shown on your screenshot. Unless you will get an individual license for this plugin.

I will release an update for the theme in few weeks, as soon as I will get my workstation fixed.

With kind regards.
    Hey Air

I know! The Update request came from updating your theme but upon trying to actually update the plug in the error message shows...

Sincerely
    Pascal
  • AirAir
    What version of the plugin do you have currently?

I suspect that this plugin is sending you its own update notices, as I have just checked and it updates without problem to the version that is bundled with the theme.

With kind regards.
    That might be possible although it's strange as it says the theme wants an update of the plugin? Here's what I have: Rife Version: 2.4.16 and Slider Revolution Version 6.5.19
    Thanks, Pascal
  • AirAir
    OK. You should be able to update to 6.6.11 version.
    If Plugin is failing to update, please make a manual update as explained here either by uploading by FTP or manually uploading the plugin via WordPress

Please check the private message for a link.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air

Thanks for the download link, that solves the issue!
    Have a great day
    Pascal