Before you ask please READ THIS

Front page background album

edited December 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 38
Hey again,
Having an issue with the album background on the front page. The album background doesn't load on the front page. I can see the 'loading' image, but the background images won't load. If I set the same album on a page, it works.
I searched the forum and I read that another theme had the same problem. I think it was a plugin for that theme, so I deactivated all my plugins, but the album background still won't load.
Any tips?

Regards

(Btw, Air, if you need to access my WP, the username and password still work)
Post edited by AlvaE on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

I wanted to investigate right away, but now I don't know what exactly is not working as you have probably changed your front page :-)
    So, is it:
    1. Background album/image under blog page set as front page?
    2. Full width album(slider) set as front page?
    3. Bricks Album set as front page?
    4. Static Page with Background album/image?
    5. Something else?

With regards.
    I'm sorry for bothering you!
    I just figured it out.. I now used the Front Page and Blog method (as described in the documentation) and just set the background album at the 'Blog' page.
    I couldn't do this before, because I hadn't set up the front page properly.
    So sorry for wasting your time!
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 38
    I have a new problem though.. The background album on the front page only has one image, despite the fact that there are more images in the album. I also have autoplay on in the album settings. The image also won't change if I press the 'next button'.
    Just compare the 'Test' page with the front page. It's the same album..

Regards
    Post edited by AlvaE on
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 38
    And again false alarm! I now also set the background album on the 'Frontpage' page and it works now. Hope you didn't read my posts yet..
    Sorry!
    Post edited by AlvaE on
  • AirAir
    Hello. Don't worry, I was very busy with preparing update for our other theme, so I wasn't hanging around here;-) I am happy you solved all.

With regards.