Before you ask please READ THIS

Album Info not visible in Albums

edited January 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 39
Hi

How can it be possible to show the album info into the mobile version in a slide format.

Thanks
Gonzalo

Comments

• AirAir
    It is not styled for such small screens as it takes too much place(crowd, like in your other post) and also it is "brutally" overwritten so enabling it would require messing in main style.css file(first deactivate compression http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/advance_menu_use_compressed_js_amp_css)
    remove this lines from line ~3830:
        #slide-text,
    #show-text,
    Still enabling this can be buggy.

With regards.
  • Air

Could we have a button that could display the text? It is very important to have the info of the work.

Is it possible to have an Album item that shows only on mobiles?

Thanks
    Gonzalo
  • AirAir
    proinsus said: Is it possible to have an Album item that shows only on mobiles?
    It is not possible. Firstly you would have to know how to detect properly what is "mobile" and there is no way for this. In our theme we response on current device screen size and does it have touch gestures enabled to prepare layout for it.
    proinsus said: Could we have a button that could display the text? It is very important to have the info of the work.
    I thought about it many times as I am also not convinced that there is no album info on smallest screens, but I just have no idea how to make it efficiently so it won't become pain in ass for anyone.
    Maybe we should hide this slide numbers by default and use this space for photo info. I will think about it.

With regards.

• AirAir
    edited January 2013 Posts: 10,970
    OK, I think I will prepare small update for this(photo description on small screens) and release this in two days.

Thanks for pushing me into finding solution ;-)
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    Update is waiting for approve on ThemeForest. You will receive info in your WP admin in few hours.

With regards.
  • Great Thanks !!!