Before you ask please READ THIS

WPML Compatibility

edited January 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 39
Hi

It would be great if you could join this program. Even if it is a paid plugin (just like your theme) it´s worth it.

http://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

G

Comments

• AirAir
    We are not compatible with WPML?

With regards.
  • Hi Air

From you answer I understand you are. Great. I was just letting you know, since I couldn't find the theme name in their list.

Cheers
    Gonzalo
  • AirAir
    No, no :-) I don't know if we are, I was just curious if you have test it with Hypershot, cause this is one of things on my TODO list, so thanks for sending this link. I will try to test this plugin with our theme soon.

With regards.
  • I tried it and it works quite fine. Except for the slider issue. No short cuts in home when using album list :(
  • AirAir
    Could you post screen shots or live link of this issues, what is happening? I don't tell that I will fix it right away, but this could be issue with our architecture what would be pretty nasty.

• :)

www.proinsus.com
  • AirAir
    OK nice ;-) but I can't see any issues mentioned:
    proinsus said: Except for the slider issue. No short cuts in home when using album list
    Could you go in more details whta is "slider issue" and what are "short cuts in home" ?:-)

With regards.
  • Air

In another post I was asking how to insert a Shorcode into home, but they are not accepted. Even that there is a content area whe you select Album list,

:)
    G
  • AirAir
    ooo man ... "short cut" sounds nothing like "shortcode" when you read it.

You will have to get some deeper understanding of wordpress to get that this page that you choose for front page is almost for nothing when you don't use static page as front page(what I explained in mentioned topic). Switch to Page Hypershot theme-> Main settings-> What to show on front page? and your shortcode will work.

With regards.