Before you ask please READ THIS

Space in menus, box for tags and information box about comments

edited January 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 11
I think this theme is very stylish. But there is a problem that kind of ruins it: The amout of space for text in menus and the boxes in the blog for tags and information about comments. If you have long words, they don't fit the boxes and flows over. Take for example the word Samarbetspartners in the menu. It doesn't fit the menubox and flows over the line to the right. Or the word Textproduktion as a tag - also to long. In Swedish "No Comments" is translated into "Inga kommentarer", and the word "kommentarer" also flows over the box.

Is this something that will be changed in the near future? Perhaps the boxes in the blog isn't a good solution, even though it is very nice-looking. And the space in menu could perhaps be a bit longer.

But otherwise, I love this theme. :)

Best wishes,
Annalena

Boxes and menus.jpg
1366 x 568 - 183K
Post edited by Annalena on

Comments

• Hi!
    Thank you for that information.
    We need to fix it! It can't be like this.

I will check it and back to you.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • Hi,
    do you have this problem with the newset version?

Best,
    Miłosz
    Yes, I have 1.6.
    /Annalena
    Hi Annalena,

We can modify this skin for your website ( i mean send you a couple of css code lines which you will add to your files ). Please send me a link to your www and i will try to fix this.

With regards
    Wonderful! I just have to move from one web hotel to another today, and will get back as soon as that is done!
    /Annalena
    Okay, now you can visit my site. It's under construction, but you cand certainly see what I mean anyway. Now I also have found more problems, se point 3 and 4:

1) Menu text flows over the lines when words are long (se picture above).
    2) Tags and number of comments have the same problem (se picture above).
    3) I would need widgets in ordinary pages, not just in blog, contact, portfolio and footer.
    4) The featured picture in blog pages is very small and not left aligned to let the text flow to the right of the picture. (see http://wiseheart.se/essensus-blir-wiseheart/).

With regards,
    Annalena
    Sorry, forget to write my www:
    http://wiseheart.se/
    Hi Annalena

Answers for points1 and 2:
    Add his code in your style.css file
    #nav ul.sub-menu li a { font-size: 12px;}
    div.post_tags a {font-size: 12px;}
    For points 3 and 4 try to add a link with page. Two links in previous two posts shows me intro page.

With regards
    Hi Annalena,

I have checked your webpage and there is no changes in sections you mentioned in your question. Have you tryied to add this code? Maybe this code doesn't work?

With regards.