Before you ask please READ THIS

The Blog Page does not appear on Airlock

edited February 2013 in Airlock Posts: 8
Hi there,

I'm having a weird problem. Everything works fine with the home page and portfolio except the blog page doesn't appear to be styled or have any content. I followed these instructions exactly from the Airlock documentation:

Go to your wordpress admin->Pages->Add new
Add new page named Frontpage and another named Blog. You can leave them empty.
Go to Settings->Reading->Front page displays
Choose 'A static page (select below)'
In Front page: choose Frontpage
In Posts page: choose Blog
Save changes.
You are done :-)

And this is what the blog page look like (see attached screenshot). However the blog sections on the Homepage and sidebar all work fine and I can read individual blogs from the homepage blog section with no problem.

I don't have any active plugins other then "Ultimate Coming Soon Page"
Wordpress version is 3.5.1.
Theme version is 1.7.
I haven't made any modifications.

I tried different browsers, different computers, uploading the theme again, as well as deleting all my browsing history.

I don't know if this would help but I had a different wordpress install with the url novajiang.com/blog which I deleted to make room for my new blog that's part of novajiang.com. Would this have something to do with it?
Index-of-blog.jpg
1597 x 762 - 30K
Post edited by hellonova on

Comments

• Okay, it appears that it's not to do with the theme. I changed my postpage to "journal" instead of "blog" and it works fine. Somehow the mywebsite/blog url is still pointing to the old deleted wordpress site.
  • AirAir
    Hello,

Perhaps you have old .htaccess file in your root directory, and it can mess around. I am just guessing, but maybe if you will change permalinks it will fix something.

Btw. I f you are using Airlock with wordpress 3.5.x please use this file from here http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/2798#Comment_2798 to fix JavaScript issues.

With regards.