Before you ask please READ THIS

Comments box no where to be found on blog

edited February 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 3
Hello,

I have been trying to figure out how to have a comment section on the SpaceShip theme blog section. I allow comments on all my post and i see that the 0 shows up indicating there are no comments. however there is no where to comment. I commented as an admin and tried to see if i could see it on the page and every time i click on the 1 it just refreshes the page and doest take me to the comment or open a new page with the comment on it. I was told that this could be a bug and contact you. Can you help? i tried looking around the form for a similar problem and didn't see one, but if i missed it please point me in the right direction.

Thank you

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Yes this may be bug... but rather not in theme:-) As written here http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#Item_1
    Do you use any plugins? Link to you site showing the issue would also be very helpful.

Come on! Give me something to work with:-)

With regards.
  • im so sorry, here you go

JordanZulfiqar.com/blog
  • No plugins active yet
    word press version 3.5.1
    theme spaceship 1.3.1
    I havent done any code writing other them making my footer a hot link
  • AirAir
    I see you have broken permalinks in your site. Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message) .

With regards.