Before you ask please READ THIS

How do I Get Rid of the Logo on the Top-left Corner?

edited March 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 7
I just downloaded the Hypershot theme and loving it! However, I don't need a logo and upon deleting the file from the settings, I now have this image with a "?" in the middle. How do I get rid of it altogether? Let me know please :)image
Logo.jpg
550 x 234 - 18K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

You can either change your logo to text as explained here http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/3519#Comment_3519 or just delete mentioned in topic line from header.php

With regards.
    Thank you, it works now. I simply deleted it :)
  • AirAir
    Good, however having some kind of logo is good practise, cause users are used to this pattern that clicking in logo takes them back to homepage. I personally use this very often.
    I think there is possibility that some of your users will be confused and they will click social icons while searching for logo:-)

With regards.
    Oh ok... but even without logo, i think viewers will just simply click onto "Home" to take them back to the homepage. That's what I would do :-)
  • AirAir
    Yes, I think this is possible, it will just require extra time and thinking for user to realise that option :-) No worries - it is pure assumption from my side:-)