Before you ask please READ THIS

follow / social buttons in footer

edited November 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 19
hi there,
is there an Option to Display the follow / social Buttons in the footer?
best regards

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi

As I remember in Copyright text in this setting http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/main_settings_menu_footer_text You can insert HTML, co you can fro example use facebook follow button. You can also edit HTML in footer.php if you wish:-)

With regards.
  • Hi, I inserted HTML in the footer in order to have Facebook icon. I copied the HTML line that is used for social icons on the header . It worked. The only thing is that on the footer is bigger than I would like. How can I control that? Is it possible?
    Thank you.
  • AirAir
    Edubarillari said: The only thing is that on the footer is bigger than I would like.
    What is bigger? Show what you got(live link).

With regards.
  • The footer's icon is bigger than the header's icon... The icon in the header I used the traditional way through hypershot panel.
    Compare with the image I linked.
    Captura de tela 2014-04-16 às 00.10.57.jpg
    2539 x 1285 - 372K
  • AirAir
    Yes I see. I don't know how you inserted it there and you don't know how you can control it:-)
    Anyway you can control this with CSS http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/modification_of_theme_changing_css

With regards.
  • I did a modification and put a social icon on the footer.
    They are on the left of the page but I would like chance the position of the social icon. Is it possible? Can you tell me how can I change that.
    I did a printscreen showing where the social icon is right now and where I would like to position it.
    print.jpg
    2506 x 1234 - 232K
  • AirAir
    In this case live link would be more helpful, as I can see live changes, not just guess what exactly you did in code:-)

With regards.
  • Sorry!
    www.eduardobarillari.com.br

Thanks
  • AirAir
    Because for now it is your only link there, such code should be enough.
    Custom CSS:
    .copyright > a {
    left: 50%;
    margin-left: -12px;
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    }
    If you will add more links there, then this will need to be changed.

With regards.
  • You were right.
    It worked with one but not with 2. I will put all the links I want and I get ask you again, ok?
    Thanks
  • AirAir
    What can I tell - OK :-)

With regards.