Before you ask please READ THIS

Remove Pattern Overlay

I am using Hypershot and the full width slider for the homepage. I would like to remove the pattern that shows up over the images, or reverse it so that the primary image does not have the pattern but the other images do. If you go to my site you will see that it opens up with an image that has the pattern over it but the images on either side of it do not, until you hover over it or select it. I would like it to be reversed so that the image that is being featured does not have the pattern but the images to either side do have the pattern, until they are hovered over or selected. Here is the link to my site:
http://taguephoto.com
I saw a similar post which you provided css for, but they were using the bricks version. Thank you for your help!

Steve

Comments

• Also, I would still like to have the title show on the image that is being featured, if possible, just not the dark pattern.
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)
    stevetague said: I saw a similar post which you provided css for, but they were using the bricks version. Thank you for your help!
    But you also have bricks version on your homepage that you linked. Am I missing something? :-)

Even if you had there slider before, then what the use of having pattern on images that are not visible(only one image is visible at once in slider)? Then they would have patter only for time where the animation happens.

I don't think I understand idea in case of slider. So if you can please explain ;-)

With kind regards.

• I did have the bricks version up for a short time, but switched back to the slider. You must have checked when I had the bricks up. I am attaching a screen capture to show you what I am referring to. To have the images off to the side go dark while the visible image does not have the pattern would create some contrast because in a lot of cases you can see part of the images that are on either side of the image that is showing. If that is too difficult to do, then I don't need it. But I would like to be able to remove the pattern from the slider completely.
    Screenshot 2017-02-17 08.10.26.png
    3626 x 2450 - 11M
  • AirAir
    OK now it is clear. I have forgot that this theme had such option for displaying albums list.

Try add such custom CSS:

.albums .cover {
    opacity: 1;
    }
    .albums .active .cover,
    .albums .loaded:hover .cover{
    opacity: 0;
    }
    With kind regards.
  • Thank you!