Before you ask please READ THIS

Mobile Video Player

edited February 2017 in Thirteen Posts: 24
I wanna ask about the mobile video player, On IOS devices its working perfect but on Android phones you cant see the players controller to play/pause , changing volume or maximizing.

There is an option to solve this problem ?
Post edited by lemalaseo on

Comments

• AirAir
    lemalaseo said: on Android phones you cant see the players controller to play/pause , changing volume or maximizing.
    Is it hidden under something or it is just not there? I can't test it right now, so i need more details from you, maybe screen shot?

With kind regards.
  • It is just not there. It shows up for a second when i play the video and then i cant see it anymore.
    http://imgur.com/a/QzJhi

my only option is to slide the video and move on to another video.
  • AirAir
    Try going to full screen mode in lightbox and then click on video.
    I will test it tomorrow when I will get my phone back, so I could see what could be interfering.

With kind regards.
  • Maybe it will work, but i have to think about users are surfing in the website, cant see / know to go full screen mode.

So we have to check how it can work on normal mode.

Waiting for your test thank you very much
  • AirAir
    It maybe be related to hijacking some touch events by lightbox on Android. It wont be easy to debug nor to fix. I need some time, so I will reply when I am done with it.

With kind regards.
  • Thank you
  • HI did you checked the issue?
  • AirAir
    Nope, didn't had time yet. It has pretty low priority in things that have to be done, and I am alone at the moment for such tasks. Like I said I will reply when I will have info for you.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hi there:-)

I have just tested this again on main demo of lightbox http://sachinchoolur.github.io/lightGallery/demos/html5-videos.html and it also doesn't work there.

For me it doesn't work either on iOS and Android. Could you verify this?
    I f you confirm it then we will have to inform lightbox author about it.

With kind regards.
    Hi, its only works on ios (checked on iphone 6, huawei p9 and samsung s7)
  • AirAir
    For me it works neither on iOS nor Android.
    I will have to report it to plugin author, as there is no much I can do with it from theme level.

With kind regards.