Before you ask please READ THIS

Mobile Hover State

in Starter Posts: 15
I have a situation with the mobile nav whereby I am seeing certain active states of the menu items but not others ie. the active state seems to be white and therefore I cannot see that nav items

Two questions. How do I change this so they are uniform in colour and secondly wherein 'Customize' do I affect the states of Mobile

This is the site: http://intertradinginternational.giveitaface.co.za

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey again :-)
    dean0674 said: secondly wherein 'Customize' do I affect the states of Mobile
    There are only some settings that are specially added for mobile, and they are usually described as such.

dean0674 said: How do I change this so they are uniform in colour
    Seems like a bug in theme styles. Please remove this code from style.css line ~8033
    	/* selected/hovered items */
    	.mobile-menu .navigation-bar .top-menu > li:hover,
    	.mobile-menu .navigation-bar .top-menu > li.open,
    	.mobile-menu .navigation-bar .top-menu > li.current-menu-item,
    	.mobile-menu .navigation-bar .top-menu > li.current-menu-ancestor{
    		background-color: transparent;
    	}

I will fix it for next update.

With kind regards.
    I have done this and still, I am experiencing an issue with seeing some of the menu items in Mobile. I have a white space where some of the menu items should be?
    The other issue I am experiencing is that the hover states cover more that one navigation item at once at certain times. Not sure how I can overcome this issue. I have highlighted the issue in red
    hoverstate.png
    1904 x 922 - 535K
  • AirAir
    edited July 2018 Posts: 10,970
    Hey:-)
    dean0674 said: I have done this and still, I am experiencing an issue with seeing some of the menu items in Mobile.
    I have just checked and it works. Be sure to refresh browser cache.

dean0674 said: I am experiencing is that the hover states cover more that one navigation item at once at certain times.
    It is not that. In our theme, we highlight every section that is currently visible on a screen. So as both are visible both are highlighted. If you don't like that you can try to use full height rows(option while editing rows Full height row) - it will make initially only one section highlighted.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on