Before you ask please READ THIS

Weird behavior in "works" Fat Moon after updating to 2.2.0

in FatMoon Posts: 293
Hi Air

It's been a while! But after updating my site to Fatmoon 2.2.0 I experience a weird behavior in my "works". It is supposed to be full screen but now has a empty space on the right side. Also the resizing seem to be acting strange.. just the right row start rezising and getting smaller until a row change occurs.. look for yourself: https://flyart.com/work/various-logo-designs/

Thanks for your help!
Pascal

Comments

Screenshot
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-10 um 14.33.13.png
    1562 x 1082 - 323K
    We also had changes made to the file single-work.php (located in child theme).. Maybe that's the reason? I attached the changed file here!
    zip
    zip
    single-work.php.zip
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Yes it could be it, start with renaming this file on the server to _single-work.php to disable it affecting the theme.

If that fixes the issue, you will have to update your file in the child theme.

With kind regards.

Hey Air

Thanks for your reply! YOu are right.. it's the single-work.php file that does this. You helped me with that to have the text place above the image grid which I still need.. could you have a look a the php file to see how it could be solved?
    thanks a lot
    Pascal
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Please try file from attached zip.

With kind regards.
    zip
    zip
    single-work.zip
    Hey Air

Thanks a lot.. unfortunately now all I get when I click a single work is a blank page ( see for example: https://flyart.com/work/various-logo-designs/ )
  • AirAir
    Sorry about that!

There are some things in that file that are from upcoming 2.3.0 version, and now it is making PHP error on your website.

In this file in line 29 remove all this code
    <?php apollo13framework_schema_args('creative'); ?>

With kind regards.
    Thanks Air.. that did the trick!
    Should I keep your version for the upcoming 2.3.0 to remain compatible?
  • AirAir
    Sure, you can keep it. But if you forget about it, nothing bad will happen ;-)