Before you ask please READ THIS

Rife Pro (Peeky) album issue

Hi there Dan and Air,
I offer both photography and video services and I really want to be able to display samples of both on my home page (album page), but I also want all the thumbnails to be the same size. However when I add a video to the album, it ignores the 3:2 thumbnail I've uploaded and shows the 16:9 ratio. This is driving me nuts, as it means my website can't truly reflect what I do.
Is this a fault in the theme? If so, please could this be fixed? I need to force the thumbnail, if they click to play then I don't mind if it pops up, changes whatever. But it needs to match the others in the thumbnail...
It makes no difference if it's Vimeo or YouTube, or if I upload a thumbnail or not...
This is quite urgent as I'm about to relaunch, I've lost all my work so having to reinvent myself!
Thanks so much,
Heather

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey Heather:-)

I have just tested it and if I set thumbnail for video, proportion works fine.

Could you show me a live link?

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    It works like this when you have disabled loading videos, and video is played in the lightbox instead. Please check option Customizing → Albums settings → Single album - Bricks → Display thumbnails instead of video → Enable.

With kind regards.
  • Thank you sooo much! That was exactly the issue, hadn't realised it would be in that part of the theme. I'll make sure I double check this going forward...
  • AirAir
    I am glad we could solve it :-)

With kind regards.