Before you ask please READ THIS

Elementor convert?

in FatMoon Posts: 10
Hi, i've just purchased the FatMoon theme and imported the Zaria design wich i found it very nice btw but my question is: is there a Elementor version of this theme? or is there a way to convert it from the wp bakery plugin? Thank you

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

FatMoon was made with WpBakery, and there is no easy way to convert it to Elementor. It has to be done manually.
    Not an easy or fast task.

Just to be clear FatMoon is compatible with Elementor, however, pages were prepared in WPBakery.

With kind regards.
    Thanx for your answer, another question please: i can't find to replace the favicon, can't find the site identity in customizer and no similar option
  • AirAir

If you don't see it in the customizer, there is a chance that some plugin have switched it off or hidden it.

Try disabling all plugins except for Apollo13 Framework Extensions, and then check again.

With kind regards.
    As it seems you forgot to add this option in the theme customizer :), all these options comes with the theme
  • AirAir

It is there, we didn't mess with any option in a while(years). Try reinstalling the theme if you still do not see it.

If it will not help, I will take a look at your installation.

With kind regards.