Before you ask please READ THIS

RAW SPACE IN MEGAMENU & NESTING GALLERIES

Hi,
i've 2 questions:
1) Why in my megamenu the space among the raws is higher than the live demo of Template?
2) Can i have a nesting galleries and how?

Tnx a lot in advance

www.domenicosolimeno.com

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

If you could disable minifing plugin, then it would be easier to debug this, as I suspect that some plugin could be adding some rogue styles to the mega menu.

lightwords said: 2) Can i have a nesting galleries and how?
    Could you explain in more detail, what do you mean by this?

With kind regards.
  • I can's find any minifing plugin... i've disabled any plugins but the situation of raw's space is not changed.

For the albums i mean: i'd like to have a "LIST" of categories inwich i can have any categories or ablums...

Tnx in advance
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

Currently, I see your website is down, and it can not be viewed.
    There is a message "Si è verificato un errore critico sul tuo sito web."
    Please let me know when it will be available again.
    lightwords said: For the albums i mean: i'd like to have a "LIST" of categories inwich i can have any categories or ablums...
    You can have subcategories in your main categories. Please see https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/content-management/albums-works-post-types/adding-multiple-albums-list-and-album-categories/

In your main category, you can link each album in it to a subcategory.
    To link each album to custom link you have to use the "Alternative link" option in each album https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/content-management/albums-works-post-types/album-options/

With kind regards.
  • I'll try the SubCategories way!
    Now the site is UP... can u try to give me any suggest for Raw's spaces in Megamenu?
    TNX in advance
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Do you mean that space that was created in the "Archivo" menu? There is 4 column of "menus" while it is set to display 3 columns.

If you mean something else, please mark it on the screenshot.

With kind regards.